Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society


I can't believe that this is the first book I didn't read (and the first dish I didn't cook).


I enjoyed the first hour hanging out with everyone and sorry I missed the discussion (and the dessert!) And sorry about the book floating above Courtney's head. We were just so unbalanced and I couldn't bare to leave that much white space in the picture. It looks goofy now, but at least I feel the picture is more balanced! ;)


Look forward to seeing you soon!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Jen! You are so funny! It does look like a very awkard shot altogether. We look like we are either floating in outer space or on the edge of a dock somewhere. And, what was I thinking wearing that striped shirt? I seem to always forget that I will be photographed at book club. Oooops!

Guylene said...

Gee,
My "statuesque white" wall, looks really boring and... white!
Looking forward to our next meeting, it's coming up soon!