Thanks to Robyn for hosting us this go-round. We all enjoyed this book and had a great discussion. We were happy to welcome Fernanda to our group!
We also got to enjoy the company of Courtney and Carly for the last time before they become sleep-deprived zombies (I mean, new mommies).
Congratulations to Carly, who gave birth to Christopher Grant earlier today. We can't wait to see pictures of the new baby and happy parents!!
Here are the pictures, I couldn't resist posting all of them!
Here is the recipe for my dish: Zucchini Corn Pancakes. I follow the recipe pretty closely except this last time I added some spinach because I didn't have quite enough corn. Also, my jalapeno was smashed when I got home from the store so I had to leave that out of the salsa. I generally add a few splashes of olive oil and red wine vinegar to the salsa, to give it a little more "juice".
http://www.vegetariantimes.com/recipes/7458
1 comment:
I didn't know there was a blog about the club, that's awesome, congrats.
I enjoyed my first meeting with you girls a lot. :-)
I am excited to know which is going to be our second book.
Post a Comment