Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Still Summer



October 19, 2008


Robyn, Courtney, Carly and I met at Libby's to discuss Still Summer. Although many of us were skeptical that this would be a really cheezy book from the description, everyone really enjoyed it.


Thoughts...


  • I still can't get over how evil Olivia was.

  • Oh my gosh, we never talked about the ending! Were you excited when Cammy dug Michel's letter out of the trash? Do you think she'll go visit him? Do you think their love was real or just circumstance? I can't believe we didn't talk about this because when I finished the book I really was looking forward to discussing it! (It was Isabella's fault since Nick called me home since she wasn't going to sleep)

  • Those pirates still give me the creeps.

  • I am surprised that none of us saw it coming that Olivia was Cammy's real mother. Once it was revealed it seemed so obvious.

  • Would you read anything else by this author (I am too lazy to look up her name). Except for her book about a kidnapping, I would read other stuff by her. Has she written more than just the two?

1 comment:

Carly Cooke said...

I agree, Olivia was vile and the pirates still give me the creeps! Good book. I would probably read another of her books.